Seeking Help Best DTH Service

Airel digital tv service best tata sky too much costly and also tata sky new smart box very costly as compare to airtel xstream box. According to me airtel better then Tata sky

Airel digital tv service best tata sky too much costly and also tata sky new smart box very costly as compare to airtel xstream box. According to me airtel better then Tata sky
Hardly there is about Rs 50 difference including discounts for which you get one month Binge subscription and 3 months Amazon Prime, its hilarious if anyone finds it very costly.

XAp9ogv.png

0Coigv7.png

Hardly there is about Rs 50 difference including discounts for which you get one month Binge subscription and 3 months Amazon Prime, its hilarious if anyone finds it very costly.

XAp9ogv.png

0Coigv7.png
Where is netflix and in airtel xstream box you need only recharge your dth plan but in tata sky must recharge Tata sky dth plan as well as if you want watch online ott and youtube you also have to pay extra cost.

Where is netflix and in airtel xstream box you need only recharge your dth plan but in tata sky must recharge Tata sky dth plan as well as if you want watch online ott and youtube you also have to pay extra cost.
Yes Netflix is not there but it's wrong that you can't use apps without Binge pack. The Binge pack is not mandatory, you are free to drop it anytime and use your own separate subscriptions.

Hotstar app login with personal credentials

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock