Best HD box Tata play

I thought only my box had this mystery issue 😂 It's so frustrating and starts happening completely at random
I always thought that it might be remote issue or battery issue but seeing this gives me relief
lr1kXMf.gif

I always thought that it might be remote issue or battery issue but seeing this gives me relief
lr1kXMf.gif
It is quite an widespread issue it seems. The probable explanation could be, the software that decodes the frequency received from remote is buggy. Sometimes it fails to decode it properly. I did not have the box for long but whoever still has it, can anyone of you try to get another remote and check if the same thing keeps happening?

It is quite an widespread issue it seems. The probable explanation could be, the software that decodes the frequency received from remote is buggy. Sometimes it fails to decode it properly. I did not have the box for long but whoever still has it, can anyone of you try to get another remote and check if the same thing keeps happening?
I had got my remote replaced but it made no difference

Sometimes pressing no 3 turns off STB

This box still available or not ? its humax with internet option.
RAJpP9H.jpg
This was the box I was talking about. It was launched around 2017 Q3. Don't know if it is still around. If any dealer has old stock of these, you can go with these without 2nd thought.

his box still available or not ? its humax with internet option.
RAJpP9H.jpg
I don't think that you could get this model STB anymore since tata sky discontinued it
However it is still provided as replacement/ swap box ( refurbished)

incase you are an existing customer and want this box simply request a swap replacement.
This stb is a VC enabled one. And the box serial No should be like 86xxxxx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock