Best HD DVR: Airtel or TataSky

prasadbpotdar

Reaction score
Hi
I want to know which is the best hd DVR in terms of audio n picture quality. I experienced on 5.1 home theater airtel supports Dolby digi plus.
Please post your comments based on experience.
Thanks for support.

no doubt TATA SKY hd+ is the best. i'm using since 2011. never faced any problem. best dvr till date.

Tata Sky is the best...but ADTV is also very good. Specially the remote and functions of remote. Hardware of ADTV is not the best but then again no complaints either. ADTV's self help portal is not good and worst part of ADTV is thick logo which hides important part of screen on many channels. If you leave logo part ADTV gives great challenge to Tata Sky DVR and is almost up to the mark.

Now Tata Sky DVR having much more functions than ADTV DVR after launching Tata Sky + Transfer also soon it will have 3 tuner :win

Rushil.D said:
Now Tata Sky DVR having much more functions than ADTV DVR after launching Tata Sky + Transfer also soon it will have 3 tuner :win

Will the 3rd tuner be activated through software upgrade ?:huh

Yes Tatasky + transfer has many more features then ADTV like stream via wifi, transfer content etc but only thing missing is 1 TB HDD

One also needs to realise that price of ADTV Dvr is half of what Tata Sky Dvr costs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock