Best HD picture quality

Reality
Sd: d2h>dish>tatasky>airtel>sundirect
HD: airtel > tatasky> d2h,dish>sundirect

In those DTHs, where SD feeds are not that much clear, you will always feel HD feeds very good and since SD feeds in tatasky are very clear, sometimes, u feel HD are not great. Otherwise all are same with very thin margins here and there!!
Tatasky is deliberately pixellating some channels ..the best example is zee classic...when it was relaunched in 2019 it was having really good quality like in zee5 but after few months they reduced the quality probably to promote their own channel tatasky classic cinema

If you watch the channel in zee5 it is having really good quality kind of 720p..in tatasky it's like 360p😡😡🤬

In those DTHs, where SD feeds are not that much clear, you will always feel HD feeds very good and since SD feeds in tatasky are very clear, sometimes, u feel HD are not great. Otherwise all are same with very thin margins here and there!!
Sorry bro
I have 4 hd box...dish hd, tatasky hd, Airtel hd and the new d2h hd..... HD is Best on d2h... airtel is near or same as d2h.
SD is best on dish tv.

Yes I'm from south
That's why u are saying d2h sd is Best
May be South channels are Best in d2h
But Bengali channels are dull...it is the fact.
Can you tell me some South channels which are very good picture quality
I want to watch.

That's why u are saying d2h sd is Best
May be South channels are Best in d2h
But Bengali channels are dull...it is the fact.
Can you tell me some South channels which are very good picture quality
I want to watch.
I know hindi, I watch Telugu & Hindi Movie channels,
Hindi Movie channels SD PQ also best not only south

I know hindi, I watch Telugu & Hindi Movie channels,
Hindi Movie channels SD PQ also best not only south
I watch only Bengali sd channels,I thought that Bengali channels also look Best but after watching I feel very sad 😢
Please subscribe one Bengali sd channel ,u will accept that Bengali sd channels are dull.

Tatasky is deliberately pixellating some channels ..the best example is zee classic...when it was relaunched in 2019 it was having really good quality like in zee5 but after few months they reduced the quality probably to promote their own channel tatasky classic cinema

If you watch the channel in zee5 it is having really good quality kind of 720p..in tatasky it's like 360p😡😡🤬
Fine, u may be right for some feeds, but that is why I said like telecom, in DTH as well, no one is perfect. It is up to your liking, but I am overall happy with tatasky as feeds I do watch are prefect for me. Otherwise, now all of us mostly consume content online, so not that much dependence on DTH and it is mix bag now!!

My opinion & conclusion
without signal loss you got better picture quality on All dth up 43" TV's.
Size,resolution & panel quality of your Tv also consider for better picture quality.
55&above the TV size not suitable for DTH

Last edited:
My opinion & conclusion
without signal loss you got better picture quality on All dth up 43" TV's.
Size,resolution & panel quality of your Tv also consider for better picture quality.
55&above the TV size not suitable for DTH
OTT like Netflix content suitable for 55" 4k tv's, DTH SD channels not suitable for 55",
I'm using 40" tv other members also maximum 32" or 43" enough

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock