Best Hindi GEC of 2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supermachi

Banned
Reaction score
Vote for the Best Hindi GEC of 2015

Voting closes on 31st Dec 2015

Since the ddf team purposefully closed the poll of best dth, I am quiting the group.

Good Bye

Ban Me

supermachi said:
Since the ddf team purposefully closed the poll of best dth, I am quiting the group.

Good Bye

Ban Me

Thread is closed for a valid reason. We haven't any desire to create polls and threads. Steps are taken for the welfare of the forum and DDF members by which they can utilise their vote in a proper way

If you have any questions or queries you can contact SMODs and Administrators or use TTT.

wewake said:
Thread is closed for a valid reason. We haven't any desire to create polls and threads. Steps are taken for the welfare of the forum and DDF members by which they can utilise their vote in a proper way

If you have any questions or queries you can contact SMODs and Administrators or use TTT.

Have you discussed with entire team or your decision only.

You think only you should open these type of threads?

supermachi said:
Have you discussed with entire team or your decision only.

You think only you should open these type of threads?

Decision is already discussed with team members. Am not saying that only I have power and authority to open such threads.

You are requested to read my comment on that thread.

Keep Calm and Read last lines of that comment what I have written there. :tup

wewake said:
If you want to open this thread, you have to PM any team member before or on 31st December. After that Team will open your thread again on 1st January, 2016.

wewake said:
Decision is already discussed with team members. Am not saying that only I have power and authority to open such threads.

You are requested to read my comment on that thread.

Keep Calm and Read last lines of that comment what I have written there. :tup

will you open my thread on 1st jan?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock