Discussion Best Hindi GEC Poll for 2020

Which according to you is/are the best GEC(s)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote for:
1) Colors TV, vecause it is trying to do innovative solutions for getting 1st spot unlike STAR Plus, ZEE TV and SAB TV.
2) STAR Utsav, because being a free and repeat telecast channel, it's graphics and programming is good.
3) &TV, being a secondary GEC, it is trying much better and harder than STAR Bharat.

I vote for SET. I don't even need to explain rest. Meanwhile please don't vote for re-run channels. It's not fair comparison. On that segment DD National already won with the return of classics like Mahabharata, Ramayan, Byomkesh Bakshi, Dekh Bhai Dekh etc.

I voted for Colors TV because they bring original serials and are innovative, they dont do remakes (some are exceptions) like Star Plus also they don't stretch any serials like Zee TV.
Their non fictions like khatron ke khiladi, bigg boss are very good.
So this channel is competitive in all means whether it's graphics, fictions, non-fictions.

And hence its best GEC.

I would Vote For StarPlus!
Being the Flagship Property Of Star India, & ofcourse it's Dominant Position is not surprising since it incpection.
-
This Year has been a tough one, All channel have gotten low revenue numbers & it was difficult to create Fiction Programming. Since January To December- StarPlus has bring new shows, more than any channel. I don't care if it's remake or original, the main thing which Audience watch TV is Entertainment & Shows like Anupamaa, GHKPM & Imlie has been proved to be Hit & gave the amazing ratings in their 1st Weak Itself. Anupamaa is the #1 Show in the country beating illogical Bhagaya which were ruling the slot since DABH got offaired. In Lockdown Specially StarPlus & special mention DD were the only channel which gave the dose of entertainment in lockdown. StarPlus Tried a very different concept named "ITC 5 STAR Kitchen" in which chefs from 5 Star Hotels shared their recipes from their home. & who will believe most of the part were shot by Mobile Phone & DSLR Cameras! StarPlus Also Re-Run their Hit Mytho Sagas Mahabharat,Siya Ke Ram,Devon Ke Dev & also acquired DD's Ramayana. In the period Where Some Channels were repeating their old stuffs StarPlus Showcased & kinda invest their money on difficult Time. nostalgia is a big thing & StarPlus is part of that from our childhood, I don't think most kids can forget their bond with StarPlus Programming. In This Year StarPlus also showcased Bollywood Premieres & Disney Movies.
@Rajpatil98

Last edited:
I vote for SET. I don't even need to explain rest. Meanwhile please don't vote for re-run channels. It's not fair comparison. On that segment DD National already won with the return of classics like Mahabharata, Ramayan, Byomkesh Bakshi, Dekh Bhai Dekh etc.
SET is best
For me SET is best as their shows like Crime Patrol,KBC,Indian Idol all r good.
And also they don't show saas bahu serials most of the time.
Sony TV without further discussion from me. Sony Sab as well for trying out different concepts and not being too reliant on TMKOC, Tenali Rama, Aladdin or Baalveer Returns. For years, these two channels have focused on quality over TRP-grabbing tactics.
Meanwhile please don't vote for re-run channels. It's not fair comparison. On that segment DD National already won with the return of classics like Mahabharata, Ramayan, Byomkesh Bakshi, Dekh Bhai Dekh etc.
It seems everyone forgot about DD Retro since the Ramayan craze in April.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock