Best Hindi Serial of 2020 - Poll

Which is the best Hindi serial of 2020 according to you?

• Hamariwali Good News (ZEE TV)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaadi Mubaarak (STAR Plus)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was already done in marathi on star pravah before lock down named as " Mahamanvachi Mahagatha : Dr. B. R. Ambedkar "
Yes I watched it but later they changed time so I was not able to watch it now I again want to watch it and I heard from some Kannada friends that this ambedkar hindi serial is very good, they watch it in zee kannada.

Yes I watched it but later they changed time so I was not able to watch it now I again want to watch it and I heard from some Kannada friends that this ambedkar hindi serial is very good, they watch it in zee kannada.
Bro i have watched both nd marathi star pravah's version is much better than hindi be it cast story or anything else everything is better than hindi.....maybe bcz it is written nd produced by marathi people so they got upper hand plus in marathi version all actors are also marathi so they get into character perfectly

You should again watch anytime and anywhere on hotstar for free

Bro i have watched both nd marathi star pravah's version is much better than hindi be it cast story or anything else everything is better than hindi.....maybe bcz it is written nd produced by marathi people so they got upper hand plus in marathi version all actors are also marathi so they get into character perfectly
Star Pravah Ambedkar serial was good I liked the cast of ambedkar ramabaai but they changed timing to 10.30 at night so I was not able to watch that serial and in village light problem light is not there most of time in morning so was not able to watch its repeat also but in hindi serial Marathi actors are there so don't know how it is.

You should again watch anytime and anywhere on hotstar for free
thanku for telling I will watch now

But now they are taking usual daily soap route by killing female lead nd then introducing new female lead to garner more trps....plus show is all abt father-son freindship but now track is going somewhere else with entry of new female lead
Yes i also read in an article that now makers want to increase ratings of the shows..thats why new twist.. TRP games everywhere on TV . n also as show is abt how father getting close to son so may be now they will focus More On showing Father n son relationship.

Yes i also read in an article that now makers want to increase ratings of the shows..thats why new twist.. TRP games everywhere on TV . n also as show is abt how father getting close to son so may be now they will focus More On showing Father n son relationship.
I watched new promo where they fully focussed on new female lead relation with father from that i never felt that now they are gonna focus on father-son relation .....next track will be love track betn father nd new female lead for sure.....btw abt trp then they are getting 0.8 trp which is really good sab tv show then whats need of this new twist....i think this type twist only work in star/zee/colors daily soaps not in sab tv shows somehow im feeling like they are ruining such beautiful show unnecessarily.....lets see how next track unfolds

Last sab tv show bhakharwadi which i really liked that also ruined by them in the end unnecessarily with leap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock