Best pack for all HD channels

Nags2014

Reaction score
Hi, I have purchased new Tata sky HD recorder and 2 months of free subscription for grand sports with free HD access is ending tomorrow. I tried to call CC number but I am ending up with IRV- recorded interactive voice, unable to speak to executive.. I have called 1860 500 6633 / 1860 120 6633 . so please someone guide me regarding this..any new no to speak directly to CC..also suggest me the best pack to activate for all HD channels..

Best pack is Mega :HD with all channels and actve services. or select Grand sports with hd access. call 18002086633 Toll free.

Thank you... But Mega HD is highest package with all channels which I won't watch..is there any smaller pack which gives only HD channels....

Nags2014 said:
Thank you... But Mega HD is highest package with all channels which I won't watch..is there any smaller pack which gives only HD channels....

No

You have to subscribe to a SD base pack to watch :hd channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock