Discussion Best sun direct HD box

Is the favourite setting problem rectified in sun direct. In old hevc box they made that as a problem. I am able to set favourite channels in my box. Share your expriences.

one day night iI got lost signal from my sundirect .All signal lost.I tried my best.but no signal.then i visited sunshine centre and checked the box.but no problem .when i connected in my home ,again shows no signal.Then i shifted sun dish to next place over hollow bricks and fitted.Then tuned myself using V8 box.by adjusting back mast i got signal .As the cable is 10 mtr it is not so length to connect to the box,I used other 2 mtr cable also to connect with the 10 mtr cable and connected to settop box but shows no signal.Again i checked the box by taking near the dish,so signal ok.but when tunig by the 10 mtr cable connected with 2 mtr cable no signal.Atlast bought 15 mtr cable and connected.Then signal ok.Iam also using dish tv max package.In dish tv a lot of channels available which are not present in sun direct.when opening dish tv very instantly channel coming but in sun direct channel is coming after several seconds.

Is the favourite setting problem rectified in sun direct. In old hevc box they made that as a problem. I am able to set favourite channels in my box. Share your expriences.
In old boxes same, fav section by clicking on remote
Bro how ur able to set fav chns explain please.

First I will go to the channel and in the list I will press yellow button twice and add. I have created favorite list 1 with some 10 channels

I Have HS3J01 HD Box
I Have Nevar Faced Single Problem About Boxes it's Supports Dolby digital Plus Also
I Do Recordings Also Never Heated
One Problem Is We Can't Save Favourite Channel Like Tata Sky and UI Is Not Up To The Mark
Otherwise This Box Is Best As Compared To Other Sun HD Boxes

Favourie option working. Unbelievable when l noticed. Add channel to favourite group. When u go through fav button it directly open ur fav group & navigate left or right for more favourite group if u made.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock