Best Tamil Channel of 2020 - Poll

Which is the best Tamil channel of 2020 according to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

veer32564

Banned
Reaction score
Which is the best Tamil channel of 2020 according to you? Vote for 1 GEC, 1 Movie channel and 1 music channel. Couldn't add Raj Music because upto 12 options can be given. You can comment RAJ MUSIC if you want to vote for it. :ok2:

Definitely star vijay in GEC, movies no one can come near right now so KTV and music means sun music(quality pic and sound)

Sun tv is lagging in shows vijay has cooku with komali is a very good show, kalaka povadhu yaru, neeya naana this enough to beat sun tv:win:

Last edited:
My favorite GEC is #VijayTelevision and post lockdown the channel had gone to a different level!
They launched many primetime fictions and revamped their primetime shows post lockdown!
They have also seen three of their fictions in top5 #PandianStores #BarathiKannamma #Baakiyalakshmi!

On the non fiction front, they have launched Cook With Comali, Start Music, Bigg Boss, and every week at 3pm they telecasted special shows

On the movies front, they telecasted many telugu dubbed premieres and didn't repeat too much post lockdown!

Coming to movie channels, both Star Vijay and Zee Thirai were keen in adding movies to their library! KTV though they didnt add movies to their library, still no1 with a mix of strong old and new movie library and also with fantastic PQ and AQ!

And regarding music channels,though Sun Music is good in PQ and AQ, I like both Jaya Max and Isaiaruvi for telecasting a good mix of old and good songs! I like Sun Life as well for telecasting old songs !

Star Vijay Music doesn't deserve to be in this list. since it's not available in any DTH platforms

Why Jaya Movie, Raj Digital, Mega Music, Sahana, Raj Music, Isaiaruvi Channels not added in this list..... Take Vote for all Channels.. Then Only we can take rank

I agree with @mani_music & @Rajpatil98 bro.
StarVijay has seen expressive growth after lockdown. With Entertaining Fiction Programming like Raja Rani 2, Pandian Stores, BaratthKanmamma & Baakiyalakshmi & Non Fiction Programming Such as Cook With Comali S2, Bigg Boss Tamil S4 & Start Music makes StarVijay - The Ultimate Tamil Language GEC. The Upcoming Lineup is really steady to snatch rival specially Market Leader Audience. With this revamp programming of Star's Flagship Tamil Language GEC, we can expect many new shows in the coming year which will surely entertain Audiences.
@veer32564 @JollyLNB

StarVijay has seen expressive growth after lockdown. With Entertaining Fiction Programming like Raja Rani 2, Pandian Stores, BaratthKanmamma & Baakiyalakshmi & Non Fiction Programming Such as Cook With Comali S2, Bigg Boss Tamil S4 & Start Music makes StarVijay - The Ultimate Tamil Language GEC. The Upcoming Lineup is really steady to snatch rival specially Market Leader Audience. With this revamp programming of Star's Flagship Tamil Language GEC, we can expect many new shows in the coming year which will surely entertain Audiences.
@veer32564 @JollyLNB
Im waiting for their proper revamp with new star logo

@veer32564 @JollyLNB
The main thing here in Tamilnadu is, even though Vijay/Zee wins all 6pm to 11pm prime slots, its tough for them to become no1 because of the whole day programming !

Suntv runs 2 movies per day, and the remaining slots with original shows,,

It's really very very tough (may be I can say impossible) to beat Sun TV here just for their strong movie library..

Their morning movies gets 2 to 3 + tvrs and evening movie gets 3 to 4.5 tvrs average which Zee and Vijay can't get with repeat shows

And Sun tv doesn't air repeat telecasts of their shows during morning /evening since they fill these slots with movies,
But they air repeat of afternoon fictions between 10.30 pm to 12 midnyt slots

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock