Good News Best Tata Play ₹285 Hindi HD pack with all Sports Channels

How may channels I h

Plz explain the offer bro.
In ₹4000 you will get TATA PLAY HD connection completely free with installation and ₹4000 will be credited back to your Tata play Account from which Monthly amount will be deducted as per modification of your pack.
And the same goes for ₹6000 offer where you will get Tata Play BINGE PLUS connection completely free with installation and ₹6000 will be credited back to your Tata play Account.
(Antenna, wire , LNB, installation, STB and its accessories will be free)

Last edited:
In ₹4000 you will get TATA PLAY HD connection completely free with installation and ₹4000 will be credited back to your Tata play Account from which Monthly amount will be deducted as per modification of your pack.
And the same goes for ₹6000 offer where you will get Tata Play BINGE PLUS connection completely free with installation and ₹6000 will be credited back to your Tata play Account.
(Antenna, wire , LNB, installation, STB and its accessories will be free)
But bro I want to use only tv channel. After getting binge plus connection I can use this @285 package in this binge stb? From very 1st month? HD stv Vs Binge plus stb, Pic and sound quality in sd and hd channel?

Yes bro. Any solution regarding favourite channels in Tata Play than airtel?
Tataplay has no such issue ..in hd box you press fav button it will take directly to channel 900.. then you can use ch+- to navigate through fav channels.. similarly in binge+ you press 900 after boot once.

But in airtel this is worst as they don't assign dedicated lcn

O
But bro I want to use only tv channel. After getting binge plus connection I can use this @285 package in this binge stb? From very 1st month? HD stv Vs Binge plus stb, Pic and sound quality in sd and hd channel?
Once again saying binge+ picture is 10 times better than normal hd box. If you have HDR tv, you can also get hdr10 in all channels.

For new connection contact vadirocks he will give better offers

Suggest me any pack with all sports and Hindi movies channels

Yes After 1 month Free binge trial of ott apps you can easily opt out of the service and can only watch ₹285 monthly Pack. I am a BINGE PLUS SUBSCRIBER but using the same version of pack but in SD in ₹225 and not using ott apps.
Binge STB is better in PQ than HD STB. In binge you will get Bluetooth Remote, Recording feature And Play Pause Rewind feature (both are accessible using Internet only) and also Binge have more channels than HD STB Like on 2000 Travel xp 4k channel also about 20 + more channels but these extra channel are currently accessible via internet only. Only CONS I face is the box is laggy and it takes 1minute and 25 seconds to boot whereas HD box takes 30 seconds only.
1jwfWNd.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock