DDF Exclusive Beware Airtel Is Changing Base Packs Without Your Knowledge

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 8,109
Even i was victim of this but i screwed them instantly.
After i did my recharge, i checked My Account on Airtel App and to my shock my plan was automatically changed. I was on MYOP worth Rs. 350/month and after recharge they changed my pack to Value Sport HD+ worth Rs. 495/month.
I instantly called Airtel CC and asked about the action, to which the executive tried to fool me by saying that i was earlier on older pack and now i have been migrated to Plan as per New Trai rule. I got totally pissed off and blasted at him. It took me good 12-15 mins to make him understand and then i was reverted back to MYOP.
IMO, they are doing this purposefully as they know not every subscriber is going to check and call them. The one who calls and screws them, they revert it, else the keep looting the subscribers.
Same happened with one of my friend Airtel cc are useless they tried to fool him also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock