Beware of Airtel Engineers

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
I requested for dish re-alignment few days back, and Airtel sent Engineers to my place. Immediately on arrival one Engineer open his box and took a used LNB and went to terrace to see the dish. He changed the original LNB with a used one. I could not understand, why the LNB has to be changed. My connection is less than a year old.

He finished the re-alignment to SES-7, and I activated new channels. But the signal quality is reduced considerably. Before the re-alignment the signal strength was 254, but now it is only 196 -198.

I lodged a complaint to ADTV about the LNB replacemnet. Since, there was no reply for three / four days, I forwarded the complaint to Nodal Officer. Today ADTV CC called me and said my original LNB will be replaced.

I heard from other users also the same thing happened. So, I request all ADTV users Please insist the Engineers not to change the LNB during Dish re-alignment.

A Lock/Unlock Icone Display between Signal Quality And Signal strength, if it in lock position ? ok no need to change any lnb,if lock /unlock display please Check Your Lnb Postion it is :
14ahcnn.jpg

and ses7

16gip1z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock