DDF Exclusive BFlix, Aastha Bhajan will be added tonight on airtel digital TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Launching a channel on a platform is mainly dependent on a broadcaster unless ofcourse if a channel is hugely popular and in demand wherein operators themselves take the first initiative to add that channel
That's joke by me Dino Bhai😄

Airtel Digital TV really needs to improve the listing of channels on the app. Under A-La-Carte section many channels r listed under wrong category and another issue is that logo of some other channel (which was previously present on that LCN) is being displayed above channel name / LCN details.... This issue can b seen in channel information mentioned under various categories /bouquet which listed in Broadcaster Bouquet / Airtel Packs / A-La-Carte section

I already highlighted this issue to airtel digital tv team and even shared this point in my feedback to Respected Airtel Digital TV CEO. Just hope that they work on addressing this issue / concern and in near future listing of channels is more organised and systematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock