Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain’s Shilpa Shinde to act in a Bollywood film?

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
The past couple of months have been eventful for actress Shilpa Shinde. The lady who wowed all with her portrayal of Angoori in Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain quit the show after a disagreement with the producers of the show. Shilpa was reportedly offered The Kapil Sharma Show and was disheartened when the producers did not allow her to work on Kapil’s show citing exclusivity clause. A long battle between her and the makers ensued and both parties refused to reach on an agreement.

A source informed us that this entire incident has left Shilpa e xtremely hurt and depressed. She was unhappy to see that no one from the fraternity supported her in this hour of need. The source further says that the makers argued with Sony TV and team of The Kapil Sharma Show about how she could work with them.

Apparently, the actress has made up her mind to quit the TV industry for good. She is looking at a career in films, in Hindi and Marathi films. She also did a hot photo-shoot recently showcasing her sexy side. The actress has been offered a Bollywood film and talks are on. The actress apparently is excited to try out different genres as well and not just comedy.

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain’s Shilpa Shinde to act in a Bollywood film? - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoo...

she is 38. I wonder if she ever gonna get a lead role. Aww yea she can in a B grade hindi movie opposite KRK.

she is 38. I wonder if she ever gonna get a lead role. Aww yea she can in a B grade hindi movie opposite SRK..err..KRK.

Don said:
she is 38. I wonder if she ever gonna get a lead role. Aww yea she can in a B grade hindi movie opposite SRK..err..KRK.

:lol:lol:rofl:rofl:rofl

"jawaniyaa uphaan pe" Iske new film ka naam(Just kidding)

According to the roports of spotboy now This stupid aunty saying that the show will shut down without her as she feels that the show is going down on ratings. Now this is called heights of egoism. So I would heartly request our forum members to continue watching this show. Bhabi ji yeh show aapke bina bhi chalega after all Aashif ji apna best de rahe hain show ke liye and I m sure jab unhe yeh baat pata chalegi to woh apko kahenge "Yeh show band karwane ka apka sapna atleas 5yrs tak poora nehin ho sakta I'm saary bhabiji I'm really really saary"

Don said:
According to the roports of spotboy now This stupid aunty saying that the show will shut down without her as she feels that the show is going down on ratings. Now this is called heights of egoism. So I would heartly request our forum members to continue watching this show. Bhabi ji yeh show aapke bina bhi chalega after all Aashif ji apna best de rahe hain show ke liye and I m sure jab unhe yeh baat pata chalegi to woh apko kahenge "Yeh show band karwane ka apka sapna atleas 5yrs tak poora nehin ho sakta I'm saary bhabiji I'm really really saary"

+1000 :luv

Don said:

+1...I will keep watching the show :nj and yes truly said aashif sheikh is giving his best :clap and even nowadays rohitashv and saumya are acting very well :c ...supporting cast like happu singh,saxena ji and tillu are also going well :clap :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock