Discussion Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain | Only on &tv - Gossips and Updates

Shilpa Shinde’s fight against CINTAA and producer Binaifer Kohli has now taken a political turn with the actress seeking Maharashtra Navnirman Sena’s help to bolster her case.

Shilpa Shinde addressed a joint press conference today with Amey Khopkar, President of Maharashtra Navnirman Chitrapat Karmachari Sena – the film wing of the Raj Thackeray-led MNS – and Shalini Thackeray, Raj’s cousin Jitendra’s wife. Amey and Shalini said ‘they will not tolerate the injustice meted out Shilpa’.

Accusing CINTAA and others of playing foul against Shilpa, Shalini said that Shilpa was the only one who was targeted for leaving the show whereas none of the associations had ganged up against many other actors including the late Pratyusha Banerjee in past for leaving their respective serials.

“No one can take away an artist’s constitutional right to work and letter sent by the federation essentially takes that away. They have been saying that in a threatening tone,” Shalini said.
Amey Khopkar also made it clear that they will not allow CINTAA or anyone else to issue a non-cooperative directive against Shilpa at a time when the matter has become legal.

Making it a regional Marathi v/s non- Marathi issue, the MNS film wing said that a Marathi actor like Shilpa cannot be banned from working in Maharashtra and the party would resort to their usual style of protest if Shilpa is banned from working in other serials.

Shilpa, on her part, denied making the matter political and said that she had approached the film unit wing of MNS which has been working for the betterment of Film and TV artists. Accusing producer Kohli of harassment, Shilpa said, “Just because I have signed a contract does it mean that he or she has bought me from head to toe.”

Shilpa also said that her fight with the producer is now legal and CINTAA and other associations have no right to interfere. The actress also denied producer Kohli’s claims that she was offered a raise twice in the show.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/shilpa-shinde-seeks-mns-help-in-fight-against-cintaa-and-producer-binaifer-kohli-2763953/

Our Favourite Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain Has Completed 300 successful episodes,being Channels #1 show. Watch Shubhangi as new Angoori and shows' 300th episode TOMORROW 22ND APRIL 10:30PM ONLY ON &TV and on OZEE

anyone watched new Bhabiji of The daily soap Bhabiji Ghar par hain?? so please share your review.
for me, Shilpa was superb...than this new one. Shilpa was more beautiful and used to throw better voice quality than this vabi ji....

It'll take some time in getting used to the new 'Bhabhiji'. They are using some kind of technology to make the new 'Bhabhiji''s voice similar to previous 'Bhabhiji' and its looking very annoying.

Dont worry boys still Vibhuti is there and the others as well to make us laugh.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock