Aa rahe hai Arjun aur kareena Kapoor
992b704fd17b80a4563f1f9ef909fa9b.jpg

Nice snapshots!
Missing Aangori aka Shiapa.

Ninad said:
is she left now?
she was available in 1 pm's episode today
it was old episode I think

she is still very much a part of the show.
Producer has taken the matter to caurt. And I think she will be back as she cant do any other show(including Kapil's show) directed by CINTAA. moreover Producer of The Kapil Sharma show Preeti Simeos said Shilpa would be an add on character and wont be seen in every episode so she does not need to quit bhabi ji as they require just couple of days of her whenever she is free. So I think Shilpa should talk to B. Kohli(Producer of Bhabi ji) and continue shooting for these shows amicably. It will be better for shilpa to sought out issues rather than sitting at home without any work. what do u think guys?

Rumours has it! Sheeta Khandal who rose to fame with Gehna in ‘Balika Vadhu’ will replace Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori in sitcom ‘Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai’. Earlier it was rumoured that makers have approached Rashami Desai and Sucheta Khanna for the role. But now according to the reports of ‘Saas Bahu Aur Saazish’, Sheetal Khandal has been roped in to portray the role.

The report in the ‘SBS’ also claim that, the actress has also done mock shoot for the show.

Actress Shilpa Shinde has quit popular comedy show, alleging that the makers “mentally tortured” her, which has prompted the production house to send a legal notice accusing her of breach of contact.

The 28-year-old actress, who played Angoori Bhabhi on the show, said the problem started when the makers asked her to sign a contract that would bar her from doing other shows.

IT’S CONFIRMED: ‘Balika Vadhu’ actress to play Angoori in ‘Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai’ |

Kya hoga ab BHABHIJI KA

Now Shilpa has neighther Bhabi ji nor The Kapil Sharma Show in her hand.(Itna Bakhera khada kar ne ke baad bhi Iss Ziddi aurat ko kya mila kuch nehi. Aur hassi ki baat yeh hai ke Jis show ke liye isne Producer B. Kohli pe jhooten ilzaam lagaye uss show ke makers ne bhi Shilpa ke saath kam karne se mana kar dia unless yeh issue sought ho jaaye) So she did this drama for nothing and just got (Baba Ji ka Thullu) and we the die hard fans of her can say "Bhabi ji hum bohat HOT(Hurt) hue hai"
Moral=Fame milne main bohat time lagta hain but Jo fame nehin sambhaal sakte wo apna fame kho bhi dete hain. Zayada Lalach Boori bala hoti hai. Jo mila hai usko badi shiddat se karo warna Shilpa ki tarha shaayad kisi aur actor/actress industry se ban hona par sakta hain.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock