Bhagyashree makes her comeback on TV with Life OK’s new show

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Seems like film actors are moving out of their comfort zones! Faces like Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Manoj Bajpai and others have already established themselves in the television fraternity.
Latest to join the race is Bhagyashree Patwardhan, the actor who ruled an entire generation’s heart with her debut movieMaine Pyaar Kiya.
Come July, and Bhagyashree will return to the small screen with Life OK’s new offeringLaut Aao Trisha.Produced by Nandita Mehra and Bhairavi Raichura's 24 Frames Production's, she essays the role of Amrita Swaika, a mother and her journey as she steps out of the house to find her daughter Trisha, who has suddenly disappeared. To the outside world, the Swaikas appear as a picture perfect family that eats, prays and stays together but in her search for Trisha, she comes face to face with the shattering realities of her family and relationships.
With the promos already hitting the television screens from 16 June, it has got more than 2,000 views on YouTube. The show will also bring together some of the very talented and successful actors of television on one platform.
Thrilled to be a part of Life OK’sLaut Aao Trisha, Bhagyashree said, “It’s been a long time since I have been in the entertainment space and I am really excited to be back and working with Life OK forLaut Aao Trisha. The intrigue and the complexities of relationships that are part of my character is what attracted me to the show and made me want to be a part of it. Nothing is black and white, we are all shades of grey. There are layers to every relationship and it takes a trauma to reveal them. What starts as a mother’s search for her daughter who has disappeared, slowly unveils the true faces of all the relationships around her.”
Surprisingly, this finite series was earlier set for telecast on Star Plus. But due to lack of slot, it has been pushed to Life OK. Moreover, while the working title for the show wasMissing,it is now calledLaut Aao Trisha. While it is an adaptation of the US seriesMissing,the creative’s changed the title toLaut Aao Trishain order to make it more relevant as per the story.
If sources are to be believed, the show will air five days a week and will occupy the prime time slot. Bhagyashree makes her comeback on TV with Life OK’s new show | Indian Television Dot Com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock