Good News Bharat QR 50% Additional Balance offer is back - Recharge now!

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 205
  • Views: Views 32,784
Hi,

I received the refund last week on Payzapp App. It shows in the recent transactions list, but the new updated amount is not shown in the balance amount ??? I tried refreshing the app, but still it shows old balance.

Same thing is happening to me now, i waited 17 days for the refund & today evening it's showing in transaction list the refund amount but not updated in the wallet.

I have a different problem with mVisa. I had paid my gas bill 2 times wrongly last month once using mobikwik and once mvisa. But in next bill they didn't show double payment received even though both were successful. I mailed them they are not replying. I will have to visit their office. After reading your conversation looks like it is mvisa issue.

Same thing is happening to me now, i waited 17 days for the refund & today evening it's showing in transaction list the refund amount but not updated in the wallet.
Me too it's 18th day of transaction & 13th day of complaint still waiting for 200. SBI CC saying wait for maximum 45 days of complaint.

Hey what to do when QR payment is successful but neither it reaches tatasky and not been refunded to me..it's been 3 days..

I am on the same boat ☹️ , I was thinking it is just me I recharged on September 8 still waiting for my refund , @Sarkar bro , any idea when I will get the refund

This was not the case before, I use to get within few days of the failed transaction but now or may be from this year beginning only refund is taking long time or even lost sometimes.
I'm waiting one from the PhonePe app since may month, I sent them mail many times still no refund & their reply is that they sent the refund already but I don't see it in my account.

I want to know if the APP has any issues ??? Coz the transaction list shows that refund is come. It says Deposit. But the final balance has not changed and still shows the old balance, and not the updated balance

Same here, I think it's some technical issue & they know it because they have kept their toll free no. busy all the time & not replying to the mail. It seems to be a major problem they are facing & will be fixed sooner or later I feel.

I am on the same boat ☹️ , I was thinking it is just me I recharged on September 8 still waiting for my refund , @Sarkar bro , any idea when I will get the refund
I did it in SBI Bharat QR on 11th evening,the app took a lot of time to just scan the barcode..but at last it shows the details and the transaction was done from SBI side.the culprit of these is the payment gateway M VISA..and they had all our money and taking a hefty amount of time to return..even i been to bank they said to write a application..and called CC for complaind they took 10 days to recover after that will write an application and submitted in nearest branch..

I did it in SBI Bharat QR on 11th evening,the app took a lot of time to just scan the barcode..but at last it shows the details and the transaction was done from SBI side.the culprit of these is the payment gateway M VISA..and they had all our money and taking a hefty amount of time to return..even i been to bank they said to write a application..and called CC for complaind they took 10 days to recover after that will write an application and submitted in nearest branch..
You can file complaint in onlinesbi site also, for SBI no need to visit branch except at the time of opening 1st account, everything is online from complaint to transfer account to different branch or to change mobile number or open other type of account onlinesbi covers everything

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock