Bharathiraja picks GV Prakash

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,082

BaLaG

Reaction score
Apparently inspired by his Ilayaraja style of work, veteran director Bharathiraja has roped in young music composer GV Prakash Kumar for his forthcoming film, titled 'Annakodiyum Kodi Veeranum'.

The film, which is set in a rural backdrop, will go on floors soon and Bharathiraja had said in one of his earlier interviews that it would set new standards in Tamil cinema. "It is my challenge to young filmmakers," he said.

Expressing happiness on working for a Bharathiraja movie, G V Prakash Kumar wrote on his microblogging page, "I just signed a film under Bharathiraja sir's direction. He's come up with a promising earthy script in his own style. I�m looking forward to it."

Bharathiraja, known for his earthy films, set records in association with Ilayaraja and Vairamuthu. Later he joined hands with AR Rahman and came out films like 'Kizhakku Seemaiyile' and 'Karuthamma'. Now he has tied up with GV Prakash, who is Rahman's nephew.
Read more..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock