• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,878

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
STAR Plus is very popular for its unique concept and fresh stories and always leave a remembering stories behind every end of serial.
After, successful journey of Phir Bhi Na Maane Badtameez Dil and IPKKND Ek Jashn on hotstar. STAR is bringing its very popular show SAPNA BABUL KA BIDDAI back. But, this time not on STAR PLUS it's coming back on STAR UTSAV and hotstar.

Actress Sara Khan recently seen on Colors' Sasural Simar Ka and &TV's Bhagyalaxmi, is now going make comeback with her debut show, Star Plus’ ’Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai’. Well, this time the show would now be on aired on Star Utsav and Hotstar App instead of Star Plus.

The actress who recently shot for the promo says, "It felt really great shooting for the show once again. I felt like I am on cloud seven by going back to the memories from where I had begun my journey. This is the show that made me what I am today and hope that people will like it".
The show timings are yet to be confirmed and may be aired between 8 PM - 9 PM, the actress informs.

Well, it's indeed a good news for the fans and followers of the show to have it back on screen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock