Big B enjoys LITTI CHOKHA

Napster

Reaction score
Amitabh Bachchan's Patna leg of promotion of his upcoming film 'Aarakshan' ended on a high note as the Deputy Chief Minister, Sushil Kumar Modi came to the airport to see the actor off.
The 68-year-old actor, who has been promoting his upcoming film in every corner of the country, was humbled by the gesture of Modi.

"At Patna airport Deputy Chief Minister, Sushil Kumar Ji comes by just to meet and see me off. I am so humbled and touched," Bachchan wrote on Twitter. The National award winner also enjoyed the very popular delicacy of Bihar while his stay there.

"And in Patna an introduction to LITTI CHOKHA, a delightful delicacy typical of Bihar. It is a meal by itself to have just one (sic)," he tweeted.

Bachchan's upcoming film, 'Aarakshan ' is all set to hit the theatres on August 12 and has been directed by Bihar's very own, Prakash Jha. The film also stars Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone, Prateik Babbar and Manoj Bajpai. (PTI)

E24

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock