Big B sings four songs for Bbuddah

Napster

Reaction score
Big B has sung in many of his earlier films but this time he is on an experimenting mode. The main protagonist of Bbuddah-Hoga Tera Baap, Big B has rendered not just one but four songs in the film.

It is believed that the music directors decided to use his original voice and thus requested Big B to sing for his character for better impact. Talking about the songs, Big B informed on his blog that music directors Vishal Shekhar have recorded these songs in Acapella style.

Acapella music is vocal music or singing without instrumental accompaniment. He said, "There is a lovely combination of many styles of music. Four of the songs have been rendered in my voice and I am afraid you may have to suffer through them, as they come from a non singer."

He also informs that Bbuddah theme which has been playing in all the promos has also been recorded Acapella style. Overwhelmed by the response the promo is getting, Big B wrote, "The film is flamboyant in style, especially in my character which you may have guessed by the dressing design in the trailer. It is tongue-in-cheek where I am concerned, relaxed, laid back and cool. To quote one of the lines in the Bbuddah theme - 'Cool ka School hun mai!' this apart from the catch phrase 'thoda action thoda Jackson' also in the theme tune in the Acapella style," he singed off.

For sure, Bbuddah will be a treat for all Amitabh Bachchan fans.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock