Big Boss Kannada 4 on Big Ball – Host Kiccha Sudeep opts to quit..

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Big Boss Kannada 4 on Colors Kannada has got its required pep with an appreciable lot of viewership. The sudden turn on Monday brought a twist with lights thrown on the show to make it glitter more.

It’s so happened that actor, director and producer Huccha Venkat assaulted the upcoming director Pratham during the show.

Popular Kannada Actor Kiccha Sudeep, who is the host of Big Boss Kannada 4 is upset over the incident. He had expressed his disappointment on what has happened. He says he will not host the show unless and until a justifiable solution is found. “Venkat should be punished for his behaviour” he said.

According to the witnesses, on Novermber 15, Tuesday, Huccha Venkat entered the show along with two bodyguards whose job is to prevent him from creating a scene with the participants. Venkat tried to evoke response from the contestants in vain. However, the situation turned serious when Venkat assaulted Pratham before the guards could gain control. Venkat was immediately asked to leave the house.

It’s recalled that Huccha Venkat was eliminated from the show midway last season after he attacked singer Ravi Mooruru.

In fact, Venkat entered the house as a special guest for the day but his stay was cut short after he had attacked Pratham physically. In a television interview, Huccha Venkat has said that he wanted to teach a lesson to Pratham who is disrespecting women in the house. “I was sent to the show by Parameshwara Gundkal, the director of Big Boss Kannada 4. I had promised him that I would not get physical with the inmates. It was a lie. In fact, I entered the house to teach a lesson to Pratham who has disrespected women in the show” he said.  “Pratham is a publicity monger” he added.

However, the channel’s decision to send Huccha Venkat out of the show had come under criticism from the viewers. Again, the air has the message that it is all done to boost the TRP. The buzz says that how a channel hadn’t thought of preventing a mentally unstable man into the house entering the house! It was evident when he had made an attack on his fellow contestant, singer Ravi Mooruru.
http://tvnews4u.com/big-boss-kannada-4-big-ball-host-kiccha-sudeep-opts-quit/

This program is irritating to watch because of Kirik keerthi...I like Pratham & Sanjana.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock