Good News Big Broadcaters may return in free platform

Wasim Refaz

Reaction score
Last edited:
I have mentioned the dilemma of pay broadcasters in my article too. Whether or not to carry the channels on DDFD is an issue that the big broadcasters face.

I have mentioned the dilemma of pay broadcasters in my article too. Whether or not to carry the channels on DDFD is an issue that the big broadcasters face.

So Star already prepared Star Bharat as Bride to enter in DDFD Home :LOL:

Wow! So we can say Laut ke buddhu ghar ko aaye 😂 Star Utsav lost revenue in terms of making their sisters carrier happy. Although nothing much improved in ratings of leading GEC after repeating GEC left DDFreeDish.
As Jolly Bhai shared the Article "Star Bharat" rebranded recently. So definitely its for DD Free Dish.
No chances of that happening.

As Jolly Bhai shared the Article "Star Bharat" rebranded recently. So definitely its for DD Free Dish.
But theme of channel is more suitable for DDFreeDish as it gives rural vibes. May the @JollyLNB bro is right in this case. Finger crossed 🤞

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock