Discussion Big channel logos on Indian Sports Channels

puneet-punjab

Reaction score
Indian sports channel logo specially Star Sports has very big logo as compared to International sports channel. They have a small and cool logo. Posting pictures.

gyGb3gH.jpg
7Z9qoiw.jpg

There is a strategy behind that. Just wait for couple of hours. You will get a proper explanation about this.
Kya strategy hai bhai..kuch glt post lr diya kya maine😶

T: What strategy brother? Have I posted anything wrong😶

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong. I am letting someone else with proper knowledge explain this to you.

you mean like it will start you are wrong buddy....after 3 or 4 paragraphs... Disney has done great job with Star logos... they can still increase their size by 3-4 inch or best whole left side of tv... Disney star is the best and have best strategies ;p

Last edited:
When above channels are available we are able to watch every international match.Also there is no issue regarding regional language.Also highlights seems to be great at that time.

Only Star Sports have such logos. But still On TV it doesn't look bad, yes they should reduce it's size a bit smaller.
But other networks channels like Sports 18 HD and Sony Sports network Logos are small and looks cool also.
& Have you seen DD Sports small logo.

You cannot say every Sports channels have large logos by seeing just Star Sports Networks logo.

Last edited by a moderator:
The logos are bigger than the scoreboard, another embarassing broadcast design.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock