Big hug to Airtel for their new south monthly packs

Reaction score
:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

A big hug to airtel,after hearing so many disappointments airtel back with the new strategy....

Just now gone through the website,wow every south channel present in all packages except sun channels....This was awesome....

They once again prove them as a branded one....

Rithvik kandhan said:

A big hug to airtel,after hearing so many disappointments airtel back with the new strategy....

Just now gone through the website,wow every south channel present in all packages except sun channels....This was awesome....

They once again prove them as a branded one....

in topup you can select one topup tamil you have sun channels

South Max › Upto 150 channels @ Rs.150 pm* (inclusive of taxes)
to upgrade to this pack,
SMS UP SSVALUE to 54325
from your Registered Mobile Number. BSNL and MTNL users send SMS to 8800054325

choose any of these language packs

Tamil Top up
Sun TV Adithya TV CHUTTI TV Sun Music
SUN TV K TV ADITHYA TV CHUTTI TV SUN MUSIC
Sun News
SUN NEWS

for more details check airtel Digital TV Monthly Packages | DTH Packs for South India

Mohamed Anas said:
only one topup free...or two free...

No Free Top up on South Max Pack. Prices vary according to the top up you need.
All other packs will have 2 free top ups.:)

All the new south packages in the website seems to be only for new customers. I tried to change my package to south value sports(with all south channels) through cc but couldnot.

Re: RE: Big hug to Airtel for their new south monthly packs

UJS said:
All the new south packages in the website seems to be only for new customers. I tried to change my package to south value sports(with all south channels) through cc but couldnot.

No bro it is for everybody,but cc id*ots still not updated about this.wait for 2 days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock