Discussion BIG IMPROVEMENT is needed for Star Bharat & AndTv ?

Dolphine98

Reaction score
I am really disappointed by the content of Star Bharat and &Tv. We live in 2021 and in these GECs (which are meant to be different from their sister Starplus & Zee Tv) are showing concepts that are more regressive. We are not seeing any kind of modernity and progression so what exactly for whose entertainment these channels are made for ?

Khml4B7.jpg

In this thread, i would like to discuss on how can these two channels be improved by content ? Any ideas or suggestions is most welcome.

They should bring shows like saubhagyawati bhav, pyaar ki yeh ek kahani, or they should bring comedy shows baa bahu aur baby, khichadi and make it as Sony sab full family centric channel

Last edited:
They should bring shows like saubhagyawati bhav, pyaar ki yeh ek kahani, or they shold bring comedy shows baa bahu aur baby, khichadi and make it as Sony sab full family centric channel

I personally want Star Bharat to be revamped into a channel that will be mixture of Star One (romance / thriller / fantasy) and early 2010s Star Plus (sitcoms / slice of life).

Life OK and Star One were urban centric. We enjoyed watching progressive shows with modern concept and family friendly content. Than they rebranded it for rural market and ruined it. Star even shut down Channel V which were popular among youths. Their fiction shows were better than MTV's shows.

Life OK and Star One were urban centric. We enjoyed watching progressive shows with modern concept and family friendly content. Than they rebranded it for rural market and ruined it. Star even shut down Channel V which were popular among youths. Their fiction shows were better than MTV's shows.

Yes it was a biggest mistake. They should rectify this by revamping Star Bharat once again into an urban centric channel and surely change the name. Shows like Tera Mera Saath Rahe can be shifted to Starplus also in afternoon slot. I really miss channels like Star One, Life Ok and Channel V. There is no urban centric channel anymore which is so upsetting.

Yes it was a biggest mistake. They should rectify this by revamping Star Bharat once again into an urban centric channel and surely change the name. Shows like Tera Mera Saath Rahe can be shifted to Starplus also in afternoon slot. I really miss channels like Star One, Life Ok and Channel V. There is no urban centric channel anymore which is so upsetting.
I actually hated the channel v rebrand in 2008 it was so awesome as a music channel during the 2000s and Star one and life ok were one of the amazing channel I grew up watching life ok during 2014 to 2016 and Star one has iconic shows like great indian laughter challenge, Sarabhai, nach baliye etc. Star Plus badly ruined nach baliye badly I think nach baliye should shift to star bharat

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock