Big Magic now available on DDD+

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
BIG MAGIC, the flagship general entertainment channel from the Reliance Broadcast Network stable is on an aggressive spree to intensify distribution and reach across the Hindi speaking markets. Coming close on the heels of its distribution alliance with Videocon d2h, the Channel today announced the inking of a carriage deal with yet another extremely critical player DD Direct+. BIG MAGIC is available on channel number 28 on the platform.

DD Direct+ is India’s only free direct-to-home service and reaches all parts of India, even where cable is not available, making it the answer to the entertainment requirements of the masses. BIG MAGIC offers an eclectic mix of entertainment which appeals to the sensibilities of audiences and ranges from family dramas, to reality shows, to cookery shows, to game shows to weekend movies, and more, and is designed to cater to audiences with a progressive mind set.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Sunil Kumaran, Business Head, BIG MAGIC said, “BIG Magic is very happy to add DD Direct+ to it distribution bouquet. DD Direct+ penetrates into the deeper pockets where even cable TV finds it difficult to reach, adding substantially to our overall Channel reach. Our mix of shows, appeal to a wide cross section of audiences and the addition of DD Direct+ allows us to take this content to newer audiences, otherwise difficult to reach.”

BIG MAGIC is already available across key DTH players ranging Airtel, Videocon d2h, Dish TV, Reliance Digital TV along with Hathway, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siticable, Star Broadband and GTPL amongst others.

Big Magic amplifies reach across Hindi speaking markets, now available on DD Direct+

Oh my bad... I just looked at the news' updated date... I am not using DDD+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock