Discussion Big Mistake moving to Airtel Xtream from Tata Play

• Thread starter Poplu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 15,377
Signal strength is in green but quality yellow. Any specific satellite to select during scan to get anything better?
This was same for me. I scanned again and then both turned green.
However picture quality is good both before and?after the scan.
The location is Bengaluru.

This was same for me. I scanned again and then both turned green.
However picture quality is good both before and?after the scan.
The location is Bengaluru.
Good for you then. Which box you are using?

Found one more issue. Wifi gets disconnected in set top box and red light shows for wifi signal in STB, even though same is working in my phone and laptop.
It has happened quite a few times now. It gets connected back after a while.

Did anyone experience the same?

Found one more issue. Wifi gets disconnected in set top box and red light shows for wifi signal in STB, even though same is working in my phone and laptop.

No. Your STB is faulty. That's why you are having so many issues. Get it replaced by blaming the CC ruthlessly. Else they will not do it.

No. Your STB is faulty. That's why you are having so many issues. Get it replaced by blaming the CC ruthlessly. Else they will not do it.
Yes i believe so. Will be reaching out to CC for the issues. Hope so they replace it.

keep stb in line of sight of router, ie try to keep as nearer as possible

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock