Discussion Big Mistake moving to Airtel Xtream from Tata Play

• Thread starter Poplu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 15,573
Its in line with STB, hence bit surprised. My two firesticks and Tata Sky Bing+ STB never had this issue.
I believe this WiFi issue is with new xsream Android 10 box ?

To isolate the problem, if router is near to stb connect with network cable ( generally provided with router) and see if you observe the same ?

Is your firesticks WiFi work fine right?

Last edited:
I believe this WiFi issue is with new xsream Android 10 box ?

To isolate the problem, if router is near to stb connect with network cable ( generally provided with router) and see if you observe the same ?

Is your firesticks WiFi work fine right?
Yes i guess so, new box has this issue. STB and router are within same room and in line , but distant, so can't connect via cable.

Firesticks (one is 4k and other is HD) totally work fine with WiFi.

Yes i guess so, new box has this issue. STB and router are within same room and in line , but distant, so can't connect via cable.

If one has firestick, he doesnt need xtreme at all for OTT needs.

If one has firestick, he doesnt need xtreme at all for OTT needs.
My parents are not that much tech savvy and they use less OTT. That tv is being used mostly by them.
They use OTT apps to watch missed tv shows and that is quite handy with one box and one remote.
That is where hybrid boxes come handy.
Hence i have kept firestick for my use.

Have you asked for replacement ? They will surely do.

By the way the previous version ( currently I am using 2 xstream stb's ) , they don't have any WiFi issues since they installed.

Have you asked for replacement ? They will surely do.

By the way the previous version ( currently I am using 2 xstream stb's ) , they don't have any WiFi issues since they installed.
Yes, I had called customer care and a field engineer visited my home today. I told him issues, he did a reset in STB and asked me to see few more days 😒

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock