BIG RTL THRILL pays tribute to Bruce Lee

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Martial Arts enthuse us all - but it's only once in a lifetime that a Martial Arts Master makes a deep impression in the minds of the viewers such that the world celebrates not only his birthday, but also worships him on his Death Anniversary.

Such is the power of an artist - and BIG RTL THRILL, India's premier action entertainment destination, presents viewers with a visual treat while paying tribute to the greatest Martials Arts expert that the world has ever seen...Bruce Lee.

BIG RTL THRILL will showcase one of the finest documentaries that has ever been created for the Martial Arts expert called 'I Am Bruce Lee', an award-winning documentary which showcases the life and times of Bruce Lee.

An opportunity like none other, 'I Am Bruce Lee' takes viewers on the journey that Bruce Lee endured during his life span of only 32 years. Be it his stint in movies with ground-breaking action flicks like The Big Boss, Fists of Fury, Way of the Dragon and, of course, Enter The Dragon, or his experience while learning martial arts, the documentary covers it Unknown to many, 'I Am Bruce Lee' is not only a documentary but also a biopic with deep involvement from the young martial artist's family including his wife and other family members.

Be it Bruce Lee's students, ex-colleagues or even present-day fans that might have never seen the young martial arts expert in action. With never-heard-before stories at the helm, 'I Am Bruce Lee' presented by BIG RTL THRILL is the perfect tribute to this commendable expert whom the world continues to miss even today.To catch the action and know Bruce Lee like never before, don't miss 'I Am Bruce Lee' on Saturday,

July 2013 at 9PM only on BIG RTL THRILL.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-07-17/tv/40634240_1_bruce-lee-big-rtl-thrill-death-anniversary

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock