Big Secret Affair? Lata and Bhupen Hazarika shared a bedroom in Kolkata

tech_genie

Reaction score
Big Secret Affair? ‘Lata and Bhupen shared a bedroom in Kolkata’

Bhupen Hazarika’s estranged wife Priyamvada Patel Hazarika told a local TV channel ahead of the Assamese balladeer’s first death anniversary on November 5 that Melody Queen Lata Mangeshkar had an affair with Bhupen Hazarika.

“Lata started a big affair with him.” Priyamvada blasted out on DY365 in an interview aired on Saturday prime time.

She said “Lata was crazy after him, and he told me Priyam in India if a musician wants to come up, his songs have to be sung by Lata Mangeshkar. I asked why should you be in the room with her the whole night, he said ketiyaba koribo laage (sometimes you have to do it).” the Ottawa-based Priyamvada said.

Priyamvada also accused that Lata was one of the reasons why she left Bhupen, Priyamvada said Bhupen and Lata shared one of the three bedrooms in their Tollygunje apartment whenever she came to Kolkata.

Not only this, She also added on one occasion, music director duo Kalyanji-Anandji told her in Gujarati that it was a waste to stay up late expecting Bhupen to return to her bedroom.

Bhupen in his autobiography Moi Eti Jajabor (I am a Nomad), also wrote about a big Mumbai-based singer in his life.

Source: http://canindia.com/2012/11/big-secret-affair-lata-and-bhupen-shared-a-bedroom-in-kolkata/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock