Bigg Boss 10: Meghna Naidu to be seen on Salman Khan’s show

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
The beautiful Meghna Naidu will be seen on Bigg Boss 10 . We remember Meghna as the gorgeous lady who wowed us with her moves on Kaliyon Ka Chaman video. The buzz is that she will be participating on Bigg Boss this year. It seems makers of the reality show have approached her and she is extremely excited about the same. Meghna has earlier done shows like Dancing Queen and Fear Factor. She made her debut in Bollywood with Hawas. The bombshell was recently seen on Sasural Simar Ka as Patali Devi. The actress played the queen of an evil world and was trolled as well.

There was buzz that Karan Mehra will also be a part of Bigg Boss 10. However the actor told Bollywood Life, “No…I am not going to Bigg Boss. Some people have fabricated this news. You should ask them.” Moreover, there was buzz that his previous onscreen son, Rohan Mehra is also there. He also denied news of being aware of Rohan’s participation.

As of now, the confirmed contestant is Mayur Verma. He was seen in Swaragini as Kartik Malhotra. Last year, his girlfriend Marina Kunwar went on the show but he refrained from doing it as their relationship went kaput. Arjit Taneja aka Purab of Kumkum Bhagya is also going for the show.

Bigg Boss 10: Meghna Naidu to be seen on Salman Khan's show - Bollywoodlife.com

beautiful Meghna Naidu !! :skd

I take exception to that :dodgy

^^ But those are common people among which one person will get entry into BB10. I was asking for celebrity list.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock