Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm

I watched that shaadi show, it was pathetic..

btw, whoever is missing bigg boss, they can watch the repeat of COLORS RISHTEY every night at 10 pm. :cheers:

episode 1 just aired yesterday.....
You Can watch Khatron ke Khiladi from this week Sat & Sunday.

A day after claiming to have been invited by a third party to Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival, Bigg Boss 13’s Mahira Sharma has now clarified matters relating to the controversy around a certificate that claimed she was awarded the best dressed in Bigg Boss 13 by DPIFF. She has shared a letter addressed to the dignitaries, responding to their assertion that she has deleted her post but is yet to apologise.

Bigg Boss 13’s Mahira Sharma on her forged Dadasaheb Phalke International award: ‘Why am I being pushed to apologise?

Source

Source

I watched that shaadi show, it was pathetic..

btw, whoever is missing bigg boss, they can watch the repeat of COLORS RISHTEY every night at 10 pm. :cheers:

episode 1 just aired yesterday.....
Don't know why,
But from today they will not broadcast on Colors Rishtey.

Don't know why,
But from today they will not broadcast on Colors Rishtey.
They have stopped a few days back, not today. I have even made series recording on Tata Sky and they all changed to different programs. For Monday to Friday it became Sasural Simar Ka. That's how i got to know.

They have stopped a few days back, not today. I have even made series recording on Tata Sky and they all changed to different programs. For Monday to Friday it became Sasural Simar Ka. That's how i got to know.
Last time Monday/Tuesday (not sure but this week) I watched.

Bigg Boss 13 fame contestant Paras Chhabra has landed in a new controversy. His designers have alleged that Paras has not paid dues for the clothes he wore inside the house. In a recent interview to an entertainment portal, one of the designers said: "It is extremely unprofessional. Every time he says mere GST issues chal rahe hain, hence I haven't got my prize money of Bigg Boss 13 and shall pay you only when I get it."

Responding to such allegations, Paras' spokesperson has issued a statement, stating that he is not liable to pay anything to the designers.

Bigg Boss 13 fame Paras Chhabra's spokesperson issues a statement: He is not liable to pay anything to designers - Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock