Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm

Clarification for Writing the Line:-
My Cousin Sister is directly working as an Employee at Endemol Shine India and from Her I am receiving various Updates on BB before various other Social Media Sources. As She is directly & Live involved with Endemol Shine India and I received this Update from Her that's why thought for giving News Courtesy to ESI.
I talk to members frankly because they are that close to my heart and since you are among them i can tell you, your excuse looks like quickly made up story to me. Its not something i am saying to insult you or something but i instantly felt so by reading the post.

I have gone through similar kind of posts in my 12 years of forum world journey and have some fact checking skills.

Yeah. Madhurima has more fans
yeah.. this week we may see more gulu-gulu between Madhurima & Vishal :LOL:. Which will eventually lead to Madhurima being saved. Meanwhile Bhau is non-existent in the house.

yeah.. this week we may see more gulu-gulu between Madhurima & Vishal :LOL:. Which will eventually lead to Madhurima being saved. Meanwhile Bhau is non-existent in the house.

He was playing good at start when he was with Sid and team. Then he started getting lost.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock