Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm

You may be correct, but it doesn't mean that GEC should show adult content a program can run without adult content too. But since the producers and directors of Big Boss thinks that Big Boss is so famous program and everyone will watch this program, it doesn't mean that they can show what they want.

adult content????? sh#ts i missed it or maybe m watching other biggboss on colors...can you pls tell me what sooo called adult content did they show???

For the First Time in the History of Big Boss

2 Male Contestants in the House with Same Name:-
1.Sidhharth Shukla
2.Sidhharth De

2 Female Contestants in the House with Same Name:-
1.Shefali Bagga
2.Shefali Zariwaala

What a Irony Guys................

I am following only Weekend Ka Vaar @Anish Pai bro. This season is dry dry so not many following it i guess.

I missed the episodes for 2 weeks and now suddenly I see new house mates so taking time to adjust. Haha.

I missed all episodes since it began. Now watching Weekend Ka Vaar so able to know who all are participants this year. May be @shawl_who bro following this year also!?

Hey guys I'm following this year BB.. Similar to Sreesanth last year, this year we have Siddharth shukla around whom the entire house revolves.. Shukla ji is literally running this show in an otherwise dry season.. Last few weeks have become a little better than previous weeks..

Yes I m watching it regularly !! :welcome:

I think Aarti's time is over in d house... she ll be eliminated....

d way she grinds here teeth left right is funny, anyone noticed ? :em:

Yes I m watching it regularly !! :welcome:

I think Aarti's time is over in d house... she ll be eliminated....

d way she grinds here teeth left right is funny, anyone noticed ? :em:

I feel arti will stay.

BTW what is happening between sukla and devoleena ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock