Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm

Today again there will be fight between Sid & Asim. 🤦‍♂️
In the promo, due to their dramatic vfx, it is not clearly visible what actually happened. Let's wait and watch.

BTW what is happening between sukla and devoleena ?
I like Shukla's team better... even devoleena n Shukla games are fun
BB L💜ve Game👇
Which teams do u guys like ??? Sukhlas team or Paras team ???
I also like sukhla,s team (includes new members also)
Absolutely 💯% Full Votes to Sid Shukla & his Team
Today again there will be fight between Sid & Asim. 🤦‍♂️
In the promo, due to their dramatic vfx, it is not clearly visible what actually happened. Let's wait and watch.
Actually this is the irritating part on this Sid - Aseem FriendShip Chemistry.Everytime They mutually Agreed on their FriendShip and again went on Fight. Otherwise.....👇

khesari is huge star... he aint goin anywhere... :no2:
this week aarti, then himanshi..
Shefali has surprised me as well..
contrary to her image as d kanta laga girl, she is quite sensible, mature and intelligent.
I like Shukla's team better... even devoleena n Shukla games are fun
Rejoicing Your Observation @shawl_who Brother. Definitely Agreed with Your Views as Same. But added to that We cannot ignore Sehnaaz Gill at all. She have drawn tremendous Vote Bank in favour of Her and also She have a Huge Fan Base in Punjab. So She may be One of Dark Horse to the Race of this 13th Season.

Last edited:
Sid is a Good Player. May Be He Will Win This Season. But Personally I Dont Like His Attitude.Whenever Someone Disagree With His Decision He Started Talking Very Rudely. So I Dont Like Him For That.

This Season I Support Only Asim Not Shukla Whole Gang.
this is your point of view or choice.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock