Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm

vikas gupta has made this house his own...

from past 3 seasons he has been in n out of d house

So Shukla Bhai and Chabhra Bhai are sent to Secret Room Ehhh. :cool:
I Dont Like and Trust Paras Chabra At All.He Is a Good and Smart Player and Top 5 Strong Contender. Many People Found Him Funny Also. But I Dont Like Him At All. I Hate Him Since Years Ago From Splitsvilla.
I Really Want Old Sid's Group Members Together. Now I know Thats Not Possible.

Nomination Update

01. Sidhharth Shukla ( By Big Boss)
02. Hindustani Bhau
03. Shehnaz Gill
04. Madhurima Tuli

Also Mahira Sharma nominated by HMs but saved herself by task given by BB.

Task Sanchalak 'Sid Shukla' & 'Paras Chhabra' also saved her.

Last edited:
Nomination Update

01. Sidhharth Shukla ( By Big Boss)
02. Hindustani Bhau
03. Shehnaz Gill
04. Madhurima Tuli

Also Mahira Sharma nominated by HMs but saved herself by task given by BB.

Task Sanchalak 'Sid Shukla' & 'Paras Chhabra' also saved her.

------------------------------------
Courtesy:- Endemol Shine India
We have received a report on the last line of your above post. If you think your post is correct, provide clarification by replying here else on care to edit it and delete that line.

Report states:
Why he wrote courtesy Endemol Shine India. This news Leak 30/40 min ago various khabris on Twitter, Facebook and Insta. He should remove last word.

We have received a report on the last line of your above post. If you think your post is correct, provide clarification by replying here else on care to edit it and delete that line.

Clarification for Writing the Line:-
My Cousin Sister is directly working as an Employee at Endemol Shine India and from Her I am receiving various Updates on BB before various other Social Media Sources. As She is directly & Live involved with Endemol Shine India and I received this Update from Her that's why thought for giving News Courtesy to ESI.

Where in earlier Posts when I received information / Update from "Khabris" I have also gave Credit Courtesy to them as Well.

But after Your valuable suggestion Bapun Bhai - I have thus Edited and Deleted the Reported One.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock