Bigg Boss 15 | Colors TV | News & Updates

This season is a total F-L-O-P!

Why?

The channel made a big mistake by selecting Prateek Sehajpal with Shamita Shetty and NIshant Bhat along with other contestants. We have all seen what besharmi (shameless acts) he did in BB OTT. Resulting in the BB house being turned into a WWE arena and what not. It's not that other contestants too had entered after cleansing themselves in milk (doodh ka dhula), but Prateek was indeed a bad choice for at least this season.

I have no issues with Shamita and Nishant. They played their game well. But as they say Ek Machli poore talaab ko ganda karta hai (A single fish makes the whole pond filthy), so because of that one rotten fish (that is Prateek) this entire show turned out to be, to quote Rahul Gandhi - "Flop! Bilkul Flop!"

Another big mistake was an unnecessary "24-hour live feed" on their streaming service Voot. That created serious and irreparable damage to the show's ratings. It's not the first time though. They have done 24-hour feeds for Season 14, BB OTT and BB Marathi 3. But they were just trials. This time they introduced it without proper planning and that turned out to be the Achilles' heel for the show.

Also, the eviction of deserving contestants like Vidhi and Donal made the viewers lose interest in the show.

I hope they rectify these mistakes in BB 16 (if it ever happens).

Why?

The channel made a big mistake by selecting Prateek Sehajpal with Shamita Shetty and NIshant Bhat along with other contestants. We have all seen what besharmi (shameless acts) he did in BB OTT. Resulting in the BB house being turned into a WWE arena and what not. It's not that other contestants too had entered after cleansing themselves in milk (doodh ka dhula), but Prateek was indeed a bad choice for at least this season.

I have no issues with Shamita and Nishant. They played their game well. But as they say Ek Machli poore talaab ko ganda karta hai (A single fish makes the whole pond filthy), so because of that one rotten fish (that is Prateek) this entire show turned out to be, to quote Rahul Gandhi - "Flop! Bilkul Flop!"

Another big mistake was an unnecessary "24-hour live feed" on their streaming service Voot. That created serious and irreparable damage to the show's ratings. It's not the first time though. They have done 24-hour feeds for Season 14, BB OTT and BB Marathi 3. But they were just trials. This time they introduced it without proper planning and that turned out to be the Achilles' heel for the show.

Also, the eviction of deserving contestants like Vidhi and Donal made the viewers lose interest in the show.

Agree with u bro this season is completely flop and very worst contestants ever I've seen.

tej ran fake love connection is a put off.

donal, meisha both were quite gud, shudnt have been eliminated

Oh god you guys still watch this s***.

Why?

Agreed bro
I left watching after 3 4 episodes only.

24×7 live was actually digging their own pit. Hotstar doesn't do that because they have brains.
(Same I feel with live channels not being on hotstar for sake of trp.)

Now one by one they will bring challengers, seniors,
..all that nonsense tricks to bring trp.

Salman khan is the main reason for Season getting flopped rude behavior with contestants he is not giving respect to contestants in tomorrow WKW he will be abusing bichukle and karan. I think salman is frustrated for his films are getting flopped badly.

So finally teja without bheja wins bigg boss 15 trophy. very disappointed she don't deserve to be not even top 2.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock