Discussion Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Updates | Sudeep | Every night at 9pm

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 21,243

What type of contestants do you want to see in bbk7?

• Celebrity

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Common

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 75% celebrity , 25% common

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 75% common , 25% celebrity

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 50% - 50%

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Contestant's name who is eliminated is being revealed in social media before the telecast of the episode which is not good.
Why it is not good bro...? This is general discussion thread of Bigg boss Kannada.. so I m predict the name of contestant here.. you can also predict and discuss about that... And as of your advice, from next week I will not post.. thank you.

Why it is not good bro...? This is general discussion thread of Bigg boss Kannada.. so I m predict the name of contestant here.. you can also predict and discuss about that... And as of your advice, from next week I will not post.. thank you.
People can say what ever they think, but your predictions are 100 % right, keep going, I like your prediction. (y)

Not you. In Facebook, few FB pages revealed the contestant's name on Sunday (on 27 Oct & 3 Nov) at around 3:45 p.m. It was not prediction.

Not you. In Facebook, few FB pages revealed the contestant's name on Sunday (on 27 Oct & 3 Nov) at around 3:45 p.m. It was not prediction.
If people are too curious about the show they should ignore all social media sites about bigg boss. Here people try there prediction, it it comes right they were happy with there prediction.

Chaithra Kotoor eliminated on 4th week
Good Riddance.. i watched the show 1-2 times till now and every time she was a pain to watch & listen.. the way she fought one day for her mistake.. and how she was explaining how her groom should be last weekend..

BTW the elimination doesn't happen on Saturdays now? I thought the elimination was on Saturdays and they come on stage and make crib/accuse etc on Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock