Discussion Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Updates | Sudeep | Every night at 9pm

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 21,371

What type of contestants do you want to see in bbk7?

• Celebrity

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Common

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 75% celebrity , 25% common

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 75% common , 25% celebrity

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 50% - 50%

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTW the elimination doesn't happen on Saturdays now? I thought the elimination was on Saturdays and they come on stage and make crib/accuse etc on Sundays.
This time the Elimination takes on beginning of Sunday episode and contestant will directly enter the stage from BB house and ask their experience and this time they are not asking opinion about every contestant

I have been watching bigboss continuously from the time it has started.
Starting from Hindi bigboss, have watched the first 2 season, later on lost interest when I heard it is all scripted, and moreover it was a panel discussion in one of the channel in regard to the same topic (I cant recollect which channel). Anyways my losing interest in hindi BB was not only to know it is scripted, but to watch the same so called celebrities monotonous dirty fights inside BB house, their height of attitude, dirty politics and immaturity of some contestants. Ofcourse not blaming all the contestants, only some of them.

Now coming to the point of kannada BB. Yess.. Kannada BB, I have watched all seasons except for inbetween 2 seasons, due to some personal reasons I didnt have cable connection at my home for all most two years.
In connection to the contestants selected for BB previous seasons or BB7, whatever might be their background, but finally only the troubling people will survive in the house according to my observation. Even the nomination part or this so called 'yes or no' board open discussion on every weekend with Sudeep Ji, every season the cunning contestants give the same dirty replies against each other. Again I am not blaming all contestants, few of them are really playing genuinely and no doubt on that.
If I have to give example. In the present season of BB season7, the so called senior contestants.. Sujatha, Jaijagadish & Raju Talikote.. Actually speaking they would have seen so much in their life, which they themselves would have expressed in one of the episodes. Inspite of that I really can't understand how could they be so mean in their thinking and back biting. As though they are all so perfect in the BB house or in their personal life. At this level I personally feel that in next coming weeks, these 3 contestants should continously be eliminated as early as possible one by one. Personally I respect all senior people.. But here in BB house they are simply not worth to be there. They have absolutely no moral values, compared to the younsters who are their co-contestants. And for me though there is lot to write, but as of now want to finish with this. If at all the discussion starts in this thread, I have lot to explain.
Thanks & Regards,
Savitha BG

Last edited:
Rumors that Chaithra Kotoor, is that true?

If at all she is there god should save contestants and also us

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock