BiggBoss Kannada 8 Updates | Sudeep | Colors Kannada

Actually I had seen the promo as colors kannada. But after confirmation I am really happy that it is for colors SUPER. But yet official announcement have left.

16 Celebrities to be a part of Bigg Boss Kannada S8 Expected to starts from January 3rd or 4th Week on Colors Kannada.

25-0436.jpg
BBK8.jpg

16 Celebrities to be a part of Bigg Boss Kannada S8 Expected to starts from January 3rd or 4th Week on Colors Kannada.

25-0436.jpg
BBK8.jpg
No official announcement or confirmation we have to say it is in colors kannada. Colors kannada will not loose easily their fiction viewership . They worked hard to strengthen their fiction slots. They will not self harm axing their serials by Bringing Bigg boss in colors kannada. As of now there is no serials to end in colors kannada. But this time Bigg Boss 8 will be for colors SUPER.

No official announcement or confirmation we have to say it is in colors kannada. Colors kannada will not loose easily their fiction viewership . They worked hard to strengthen their fiction slots. They will not self harm axing their serials by Bringing Bigg boss in colors kannada. As of now there is no serials to end in colors kannada. But this time Bigg Boss 8 will be for colors SUPER.
Bro I just quoted what was in the newspaper article for non-kannada members.

Will Bigg Boss Kannada season 8 go on air in March?

As per the latest development, Bigg Boss Kannada
season 8, which is one of the most popular television reality shows on Kannada television, is likely to go on air towards the end of March. The show, which was supposed to go on air last year, was pushed to this year because of the pandemic.
Will Bigg Boss Kannada season 8 go on air in March? - Times of India

Last edited:
Bigg boss Kannada season 8 is finally here . Even this time on colors Kannada .
The first look will be revealed today in anubanda awards

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock