Discussion Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 - News & Updates

Akshay was silent guy he could play better but i will say still he was better then that Sad face Dadus bcz i have not seen his involvement in task and other things, akshay was needed anyways i knos this show is scripted & our voting will not help here.

I am waiting for that Dadus to go out from home, he is very boring and weak player.
Dadus they've kept behind I feel since he is the sweet sweet type... If he is nominated next he is going.. or avishkar is

I read on one Insta TVR page that Mahesh Manjrekar gets 25 lakh per episode of Big Boss Marathi is it true what you guys think? Then I think salman khan maybe getting crores as Big boss hindi is Big budget show and pan indian

I read on one Insta TVR page that Mahesh Manjrekar gets 25 lakh per episode of Big Boss Marathi is it true what you guys think? Then I think salman khan maybe getting crores as Big boss hindi is Big budget show and pan indian
I've read that for this season, Salman is charging Rs 350 crore for 14 weeks, which is Rs 25 crore per week...
So Mahesh might be getting 25 lakh per week as well.. can be true

Bigg Boss Marathi house has turned into a wrestling arena.. Chaos and fights during Captaincy Task

2 hours episode Tonight from 9.30 to 11.30

ZA963mM.jpg

Bigg Boss Marathi house has turned into a wrestling arena.. Chaos and fights during Captaincy Task

ZA963mM.jpg
Why not till 12 or 12.30 😂😂😜 this show needs to end what they are trying to prove audience knows everything is fake and watching just for entertainment but even they are less there now it's very boring let's see today's episode from promo it seems they will only do fight & abuse.

ZA963mM.jpg
This same thing will happen today in the national version. Unless you're watching it 24 hours live on voot.

This same thing will happen today in the national version. Unless you're watching it 24 hours live on voot.

Watching Hindi after Marathi ends 😂 Hindi is already on some legendary level.. that Afsana has lost it.. and Pratik and Jay everyone knows..

Marathi this Jay and Utkarsh think they own the game.. They need to be be shown the comment's regards them.. the shame they'll go through soon 🤣

Who will eliminate today ? Any guesses ?
I think, Surekha will leave today.

This 4 - Jay, Utkarsh, Meera and Gayatri need to enter nominations soon and one of them shud be evicted 😑

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock