Discussion Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 - News & Updates

So was it fake? Anyway.. i thought it's genuine.. I just tagged so that you could also see.. why are you accusing me lol 😆 what's your issue? I know you only like star pravah and never care about zee n colors.. but I just tagged so that you'll can see the data.. anyway.. good day Mr.
Because it was a fake account and you were telling us to see that trp thats why. I like Star Pravah doesnt mean i dont care for other channels & that trp will become true. It seems even you are taking that fake accounts side.
Currently i like all Channels except Zee Marathi other then Pravah Sun Marathi & sony marathi also good channels & colors marathi is good for big boss.

Because it was a fake account and you were telling us to see that trp thats why. I like Star Pravah doesnt mean i dont care for other channels & that trp will become true. It seems even you are taking that fake accounts side.
Currently i like all Channels except Zee Marathi other then Pravah Sun Marathi & sony marathi also good channels & colors marathi is good for big boss.
I am not taking any side.. I thought it's genuine tvr.. it's not hence banned..
End of topic for me.
And you can, not watch zee.. but there's no need to downgrade zee everytime either.. don't want to extend the topic unnecessarily.. nevertheless.. good day!

Host Mahesh Manjrekar said he has never been so frustrated like he is right now due to the erratic behaviour of the contestants and says he has no interest left to talk to any of them. Turn off the tv.

Source
Everything is drama & scripted this old man getting money for that only.
Season 1 & 2 were far better this season i didnt like at all. I cant see proper games & contestants playing it properly like earlier seasons & less entertainment too maybe because of boring people like dadus, sneha's ex husband & sonali.

Season 1 winner Megha Dhade and contestant Resham Tipnis will be the guests in the house tonight for a task

ndu4QNE.jpg

In today episode, Wild card entry Adish Vaidya gets evicted from house.
Really felt unfair thou.. Dadus does literally nothing. Doesn't use his brains... And gets saved by his koli community.. nothing else.. next week Trupti or this Sneha shud go

Really felt unfair thou.. Dadus does literally nothing. Doesn't use his brains... And gets saved by his koli community.. nothing else.. next week Trupti or this Sneha shud go
Those people who vote him are fools last time abhijeet bichukle was supported a lot by Satara people but he was at least entertaining audience what is dadus doing 😡 I am really very angry today yesterday Pakistan won and this Dadus again got saved from elimination.
He does nothing neither plays task well nor does entertain Or give content to audience I don't know why big boss kept him 😡

Last edited:
In today episode, Wild card entry Adish Vaidya gets evicted from house.
Adish vaidya was deserving and was strong player then dadus even was giving good content. Big boss could make proper use of him also Surekha but no they want to keep Dadus and show us that His caste people support him.
By the way Big Boss is not a reality show everything is drama and scripted even They doesn't count our votes keep people as per their wish only.
Now this show will become very boring with boring contestants Dadus, Sonali and aavishkar.

Last edited:
Those people who vote him are fools last time abhijeet bichukle was supported a lot by Satara people but he was at least entertaining audience what is dadus is doing 😡 I am really very angry today yesterday Pakistan won and this Dadus again got saved from elimination.
He does nothing neither plays task well nor does entertain Or give content to audience I don't know why big boss kept him 😡
Exactly man.. pathetic day today 😭😭😭 adish evicted.. india lost.. just crap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock