Bigg Boss Marathi Updates and Discussions

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Endemol India is currently working on a new project, Bigg Boss Marathi, which will be aired on national television for the first time. Credible sources from the production revealed that the project is in the initial stages, and the team is working on sourcing the talent and resources for the show, which may be aired between March and June 2018. Further, the episodes will be shot in Lonavala, and the show might also air on Colors Marathi.
After Bigg Boss 11 finale, makers get ready for a new season of Bigg Boss Marathi

I don't think so Shilpa will enter the show.
But exited to see who enters the show.
AFAIK Ritesh Deshmukh may be the host of Weekcha Vaar :LOL:

I hope they change the interior of the house. Lets see who enters the show. I wish Shashank Ketkar and Tejaswini Pradhan should enter. It wud be entertaining yo live with the ex-husband or ex-wife.:sneaky::p

As Bigg boss tamil and telegu are on star network. Anything is possible. Also Endemol is sister of star

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock