Bigg Boss Show likely launch in Tamil, Telugu & Malayalam

Selva Jay

Contributor
Reaction score
8efe7454b63054171e48f7929abc5dd4.jpg

Tamil Nadu being the largest advertisement market. New formats in the South were always tested in Tamil language before it was taken to other markets; whereas in case of Biggboss it happened with Kannada market… Any strategy behind it..?

Well, there was no particular strategy behind the decision. But we could see a lot of youngsters consuming television content in the Kannada market and Bigg Boss managed to seal the vacuum really well. We can see this trend moving to other markets like Telugu and Tamil as well.

Do you think Biggboss as format will be acceptable to Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam audience…?

I am pretty sure that Bigg Boss format will certainly impress the audience of Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam. This has been already proven and the bridge of myth has already been crossed with the success of the format in Hindi and regional markets like Bangla and Kannada. The broadcasters in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam market are feeling encouraged and reaching out to us.

Having said that we have to tailor the content for the regional markets. Because what works in Kannada obviously can’t work in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam. So it has to be treated and tailored, what works in Hindi does not work in other markets. we believe in tailoring the content with the kind of host we have, Celebrities we have, the kind of content we want to see in regional format. Bigg Boss needs to be customised and created according to the taste of regional audience.

Moreover, Bigg Boss has already travelled successfully to most traditional markets all over the globe like Indonesia, Latin America, whole of the European markets which are fairly traditional such as Spain, Middle East and even Pakistan is wanting to do a version of Bigg Boss or Big Brother and this proves that we have crossed the barriers long time back.

This is the testimony of the fact that Bigg Boss can fair well in South regional markets as well.

Who have given this interview and where is the article link bro?

Selva bro: Any other thread with no link to source will be closed without notice.

I hope colors will launch colors telugu, Colors tamil, Colors malalyam soon :huh

Also
There were speculations that
Big Boss will also recreate in Marathi

But no announcement till :huh

Selva bro -- Reduce the watermark text Visiblity and add more transparent in watermark coz i am unable to see the intriview'er face back of ur watermark text :shy:) ..

But bro why you posting very old article here :huh:shy
Posted on: February 24, 2015 :k

SarfaRaZ said:
But bro why you posting very old article here :huh:shy
Posted on: February 24, 2015 :k

Bro, Because no one posted regarding this so, even I mentioned likely...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock