• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 211
  • Views: Views 20,919
As per social media, First promo aired on tv

Last edited:
OEGbho9.png

Source

I literally felt sad today..

Tamil and Thirukural got insulted in this season..

This season is too boring...and tasks also not at all interesting...

I can't able to get any connectivity with any of the contestants... It's almost 60 days and still they are playing safely except few .

Last season was not like this...we had more content last time ..Sanam, Anitha, Aari trio's,...Bala, Anbu gang, Suresh Thatha...Suchi and many more ..

This year horrible...... :sleepy2: :sleepy2::sleepy2::undecided::undecided::cap2:

Last edited:
This season is too boring...and tasks also not at all interesting...

I can't able to get any connectivity with any of the contestants... It's almost 60 days and still they are playing safely except few .

Last season was not like this...we had more content last time ..Sanam, Anitha, Aari trio's,...Bala, Anbu gang, Suresh Thatha...Suchi and many more ..

This year horrible...... :sleepy2: :sleepy2::sleepy2::undecided::undecided::cap2:
Totally agree bro... This time everyone are playing safe games especially Raju, Thamarai. Priyanka is kinda of forming Friendship gang like Anbu gang. Cibi though plays well in some aspects, he is unstable. Aakshara has a lot of ego and attitude. Though Pavni looks like playing solo, she is also not steady minded. I think only Madu, Shruthi & Iykki somewhat played decent.
Amir though he is not that much attention seeking, he asks questions and gives his views correctly. I hope Amir and Sanjeev playing somewhat okay...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock