Breaking Bigg Boss Tamil Season-3 on STAR VIJAY (Discussion and Updates)

Looks Like End Of The Entries For Today..

Kamal Hints At 2 Wildcard Entries Very Shortly. It Might Happen In Couple Of Days Or In The First Week Itself.

Cheran Is The Most Popular Contestant Now.

Show ended guys..

My take on contestants :

Fathima - overdoes things and has a fake english accent.. Not likeable as of now..

Sakshi - Looks cool.. No opinions on her as of now...

Madhumita - very devotional person.. Neither like or dislike her. Hope she turns out to be a nice fun personality in BB..

Losliya - Looks like silent killer type. Like Rithwika.

Kavin - gives me boy next door vibe.. No opinions as of now..

Abirami - Feels like she might be Vaishnavi(BB2) of this season..

Saravanan - His villager ways may not go well with all.. Sherin n him will have fights I think.. He might be Kanja karuppu of this season.. Let's see..

Vanitha - Looks like a very arrogant n talkative person.. Might create a lot of fights in the house I think..

Cheran - He seems sad all the time.. He might be Snehan of the season.. (Without hugs though)

Sherin - she comes across as a strong woman.. Might be the next oviya or Mumtaz type or become like Aishwarya too.

Mohan Vaidya - I think he might get eliminated soon.. Doesn't seem like BB material.. Comes across as too naive..

Tharshan / Mugen - Young guys of BB 3.. No opinions on them yet..

Sandy - Haven't seen him in other reality shows before.. But it feels like Sakthi of this season..

Reshma - No opinions on her yet.

Looks like an interesting season..

I just finished watching BB season 1 episods where ovia leaves. Till now no one came in to fit her character in house...

This bigg boss full of female contestants.i think vijay tv didn't get contestants from tamilnadu and pulled from sri lanka.contestants are very bad this time.except vanitha vijayakumar and cheran no one looks good.

This bigg boss full of female contestants.i think vijay tv didn't get contestants from tamilnadu and pulled from sri lanka.contestants are very bad this time.except vanitha vijayakumar and cheran no one looks good.
I think the trend moves towards more female audience and Serial like show....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock