"Bigg Boss was Scripted" says Aman Verma

ABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Everything on Bigg Boss was planned, says Aman Verma

Actor Aman Verma, who was part of Bigg Boss Nau aired last year, says that the evictions and the wins on the popular reality show are pre planned.

According to him, even his own eviction from the show which surprised viewers, was planned. The actor, who is shooting in Lucknow these days for the film I Am Not Devdas, says. "I was supposed to be on the show for just six weeks according to my deal with the producers. We wanted people to think that mine was a proper eviction but actually, I could only afford to give the show six weeks," he claims.

Ask if things have changed professionally for him post his appearance on the reality show, and Aman says, "If you are on Bigg Boss for three months it is not going to change your career. Tell me the name of any winner of Bigg Boss whose career has changed after coming on the show, except for Shweta Tewari, who was already doing well in her career. If you want to get infamous for a certain time, then it is a great show to be on. But for me, mere paas six weeks free thay, so I did my bit, took my money and came out. However, he added that the show has helped him to get an image makeover. "Wherever I go, people comment that I conducted myself very well in the Bigg Boss house. And to be frank, it was a conscious effort," he says.

There were a lot of controversies surrounding Prince Narula's win on Bigg Boss this year, with many claiming it to be rigged. Ask Aman, and he doesn't disagree. "We knew right from the start that Prince Narula is going to win Bigg Boss. There were a lot of people from the production team who were talking about it, saying that this guy will win the show," claims Aman.

Bigg Boss Fans are you listening?!!!

It should be scripted :hehe :em
Everyone knows tht especially with the contract deal they sign while entry :dodgy

Nothin new in wht aman told...we know that.

But he himself is a loser :D

one of episode in this show Prince Narula confess that channel had already told himself he will be winner of this season before start of this reality show..
it shows completely scripted...:p
channel was busy looting Bigg Boss fans`s money through voting SMS ...;)

I cant understand one thing. If everyone knows that some reality shows are scripted and even those shows ask for SMS and take money share from mobile companies, isn't it illegal? If the viewers votes are not going to change anything, then its a complete fraud and shouldn't be allowed at any cost.

DTH Fan said:
I cant understand one thing. If everyone knows that some reality shows are scripted and even those shows ask for SMS and take money share from mobile companies, isn't it illegal? If the viewers votes are not going to change anything, then its a complete fraud and shouldn't be allowed at any cost.

Agreed. But it's the reality of the reality shows :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock